We are looking for a part-time office manager to join Lauren Gilberthorpe Interiors. The role will involve management of all aspects of running the office as well as assisting Lauren. The interior design industry is a fast paced environment and so the perfect candidate must be very organised and confident with managing logistics under time pressure. A keen eye for detail is essential and you must be confident communicating with clients and suppliers.
- Liaising with clients.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers and managing trade accounts.
- Booking meetings and organising the calendar.
- Ordering and management of office stationary.
- Printing of client presentations.
- Taking minutes & preparing agendas for internal meetings.
- Using estimating software to manage purchases and invoices.
- Ordering and organisation of samples for sample library.
- Organising schedules and meetings with contractors.
- General PA duties to Lauren.
- Accepting and managing deliveries to our storage unit.
- Assisting on installation days.
- Answering the phone
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Interest in interior design.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Previous experience in an office environment.
Candidates must be able to drive.
Please note, this is not an interior design role and will not develop into one. However, you will be involved in the organisation and management of some beautiful projects!
This is a part time role and hours will be discussed in due course.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Salary to be discussed.