Experienced mid-weight designer
We are currently recruiting for an experienced & qualified Mid Weight Designer with at least 3 years experience in residential FF&E to join our small team in the Cotswolds. The ideal candidate will be highly creative, organised, warm and personable with a fantastic work ethic and passion for what we do!
Full time (with 3 month probation period)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Based at our new offices in Elkstone (between Cheltenham and Cirencester)
Salary based upon Candidates experience and skillset.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
• 3+ years experience in residential design
• Qualification in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school
• Proficiency in Estimac would be preferable
• Proficiency in Vectorworks
• Manage projects across all aspects from concept to completion.
• Contribute to presentations and pitches for projects
• Have excellent on site experience & handling of various contractors
• Create design presentations, mood boards, detailed drawing elevations, floor plans.
• Take responsibility for own project deadlines with oversight from Senior team members
• Must be highly organised and have excellent communication skills to manage Clients, suppliers & trades
• UK Driving licence
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Indesign or Powerpoint
PLEASE SEND CV AND EXAMPLES OF WORK TO LAUREN@LAURENGILBERTHORPEINTERIORS.COM